QPN members are grouped into 4 categories:
- Regular members who are researchers or clinicians are considered independent researchers according to the FRQS standards.
- Associate members who are professionals in the field of research or clinical practice (e.g. research assistants, research nurses) and who do not have independent researcher status.
- Student members who are graduate students, post-doctoral fellows or medical residents.
- Contributing clinicians are neurologists who contribute to the registry of participants by involving their patients in the registry and the studies proposed through the network.
Becoming a member
To register to the Quebec Parkinson Network, please send an email to the Quebec Parkinson Network:
- via the Contact Us section or
- by direct email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
A coordinator of the Quebec Parkinson Network will contact you.
Note: In the email, please briefly specify your research interests and/or your field of professional activity.
For the student community:
Communication of a short description of the activities as well as the name of the supervising researcher.